Often, I’m asked for my recommendations on many things – from home yoga practice options, to clothes, shoes, and my skin & haircare routines! Below, you’ll find details of the things I’m most commonly asked about, with discount codes/links where appropriate; if you use one of these codes, I’ll get a small credit to my account or discount on my next order. If you’d like to ask me for another recommendation, please feel free to get in touch.
Home Yoga Practice
- Movement for Modern Life shares a range of practices from some of the most dedicated teachers, who have been handpicked to share their practices. If you use my code to sign up, you’ll get a 50% discount on your first subscription
- Ekotex Yoga sella range of mats, props, and other accessories; if you use the code ‘SamDyllon’ when you check out, you’ll receive a 10% discount on your order
Clothing & Footwear
- One of my favourite “yoga brands” to wear is Alo Yoga, if you’re a new customer you can get 10% off your first order, simply click here and shop as normal
- For a more sustainable, UK-based option for yoga & workout clothes, Carrot Banana Peach is a great option, use this link & shop as normal for £5 off your first order
- For 15% off your first order with Bamboo Clothing, click this link & shop as normal, or enter “Sam Dyllon” when you checkout
- Siskyn make wonderful skin & body oils, in their own words they “produce highly effective, 100% natural, luxury, vegan skincare using only the finest botanical oils and nothing else. No synthetics, no derivatives, no fillers, no artificial preservatives or fragrances, no silicones, no parabens, no dyes, no petrochemicals like mineral oil, no added preservatives. Nothing. Not even water. Just pure, natural oils. For 15% off your first order, click here.
Protein & Supplements
- Whether I need to stock up on vegan protein powder, or make sure I’m getting all the nutrients I need to keep my body & brain functioning as best as they can in support of everything I want to do, The Protein Works is always my first choice for their wide selection and quick delivery – use code ‘TPWSAMDYLLON’ for a 10% discount when you check out
- We all love a bargain, and if you’ve not joined Honey yet, you might be missing out! Every time you check out when using a browser with the Honey extension enabled, Honey will scan all available discount codes for you, and apply one that actually works in moments, rather than spending time Googling & trying all the codes that pop up manually; you can also get rewards in the form of gift cards! Sign up to Honey here
- If you live in the UK and Brexit is running all your best shopping plans, you need a package forwarding service. With address options in several countries, I use Tiptrans, and with this link you can receive $5 credit with your first order
- If you’re like me, your computer is your lifeline – as well as a physical on-site backup, I also use Backblaze to ensure I’ve got a safe copy of everything on my computer away from my property – it only costs ~US$6/month for one computer, and I can email you a link to get your first month free; just get in touch