NB: due to Covid-19, I’m not teaching in person for the foreseeable future
Whether it’s your first time on the mat, or you want to add more purposeful movement or mindfulness into your life, I’m sure to have an offering that will benefit you.
Note that all lessons must be booked in advance; if you’d like to book something that isn’t an option on the link at the bottom of this page, please contact me to discuss your requirements, as well as with any queries you may have
I offer private yoga lessons in the Frog Lotus Yoga style either in my private home studio or in your practice space, as well as online. Unless otherwise discussed, each class will last approximately 75 minutes; and can be booked as a one-off or scheduled as regularly as you desire.
- Vinyasa flow – this is an active practice that links one asana (pose) to the next using the breath. It can be personalised depending on your needs, fitness level, and desired long-term outcomes; for one-to-one lessons you can come to my provate studio, or I can come to your home or other practice space – either way I have all the tools & props you’ll need for your practice
- Restorative – during this lesson we will use props (blankets, bolsters, etc) extensively to support your body and eliminate unnecessary straining, allowing you to relax fully into each asana. This is the perfect antidote to your busy, stressful life – 75 minutes just for you to totally relax & unwind, all the while still working with your body & breath
- Online yoga – perhaps you’d like to take yoga classes with me, but travel is impractical, or you want to schedule a lesson at a time that fits into your busy schedule without leaving your home or the office? An online lesson is perfect for you! All you need is a well-lit room, something to video call from, and a yoga mat (props are a bonus but not necessary). You’ll get the same one-to-one attention, the only difference is I won’t be physically there with you
To see my current group class times, locations (as appropriate), and to book please see my schedule
A note on clothing for your practice:
- For people who prefer to wear looser clothing: please be aware that at times during practice loose clothing may ride up or fall down, and you may therefore like to ensure it’s long enough to secure if desired e.g. tucking a loose t-shirt into your waistband
- For people who prefer to wear tighter clothing: for your comfort, you may also like to wear a second, looser layer, over the top to keep warm at the beginning & end of your class
- It would be wise to have a lidded & closed bottle of water near your mat; you may also like to have a pair of socks, jumper or other coverup and/or a blanket for savasana
- While I’m happy for all students to wear what they feel is most appropriate & comfortable for themselves & their practice, I reserve the right to cancel your one-to-one or not allow access to a class if you are improperly dressed, and said class or one-to-one will not be able to be refunded or rescheduled