Want to spend more time teaching yoga, and less time doing Admin or tech Tasks?
You and I both know: you trained to become a yoga teacher to share the wonders of yoga with others…not to spend countless hours trying to create a filing system that works so you can find your class plans when you want them, learning how to edit video & audio using a piece of software nobody else you know has ever heard of (or cares about!), or any other number of unexpected roles you now find yourself having to fulfil that you neither want or care for.
Whether you’d like some one-to-one help so you can confidently do those tasks yourself, or you’d rather get some assistance in your business on a longer-term basis, I will work with & alongside you, and within your budget, to give you the support you need.
As well as being a yoga teacher, I have twenty years experience of various office-based roles, including but not limited to: administration assistant, accounts clerk, receptionist, secretary, and personal assistant; alongside this, I have a longstanding personal interest in photography & videography.
Take a look at some of the services I offer; if you don’t see what you need, or you’re unsure about anything, please feel free to ask – I promise you there are no stupid questions.
- Digitising & organising class plans, scripts, favourite quotes, etc
- Diary management, organising to do’s
- Being a first point-of-contact for current & prospective students’ queries & messages
- Implementing schedules, working instructions, standard operating procedures, etc
- Advice on taking or recording photos, video, and/or audio without professional involvement
- Photo, video, and audio editing
Web, Tech, and IT
- Website support: from creating a brand new website to updates & improvements
- Troubleshooting & other assistance with spreadsheets, word processors, presentations, etc
- Other IT support
- Visual content creation i.e. photo posts, TikToks/reels/shorts, long-form audio & video content
- Social media scheduling, engagement, and moderation
Let me help you
Whatever your needs, and whatever your budget, I’d love to help you focus more on being your authentic self, and serving your students to the fullest of your ability as a yoga teacher, rather than spending endless hours on admin and techy things you’d rather not have to deal with.